Can the hungry go on a hunger strike? Non-violence is a piece of theatre. You...– arundhati roy from the guardian (via counterworlds)
Education is really the long-term solution to other social issues.– Dan King, Ojibwe (via nativeskins )
You can see this discrimination when facilities that are gender based, like...– Dean Spade (via radicalqueery)
You need love to exist, to survive. In the Wise Woman Tradition, love is a...– Susun Weed in Wise Woman Herbal: Healing Wise (via caviarmpits)
i automatically assume everyone dislikes me unless every individual states otherwise which means you have to tell me yourself that you actually enjoy my presence in order for me to believe that you don’t dislike me how difficult is it to understand that
It's not a goddamn coincidence that fat women...
unknowablewoman: I repeat: it’s never about health. It’s never about health. IT’S NEVER ABOUT HEALTH. It’s about how sexually available you are, because everyone knows if you’re not fuckable, you’re totally worthless.
Understand that your fights, with your beloveds feel like life-and-death...– Susun Weed, Wise Woman Herbal (via primaryimpulse)
tangledupinlace: Grandpa Legay Vs the Webcam Grandpa Legay: oh my god horrifying Bubbe Luxery: it’s playing again honey Grandpa Legay: oh…did i not record it? Bubbe Luxery: just turn it off ahhhhhh (5 days!) can you believe i will be so close to perfection personified squared?
Speaking from the perspective and the tradition of lesbians of color, most if...– Emi Koyama’s “Whose feminism is it, anyway?” (via a-bayani)
Chilean students 'occupy' school and run it by... →
brat-grrrl: socialistscum: anticapitalist: Chilean students question the education system as commercial and elitist because it reproduces existing social inequities and makes them worse. But they are not just asking questions: They are practicing the kind of education they have spent years dreaming about and struggling to obtain. “If workers can manage a factory, we can manage the school,”...
a. bayani: ATTN: Vancouver →
etiquette-etc: - PLEASE CIRCULATE WIDELY - The Filipino Canadian Youth Alliance, Philippine Women Centre of BC and SIKLAB for Migrant Workers will be rallying in protest of a Filipino man who was set on fire by a neo-Nazi group here in Vancouver. This happened in 2009. After 3 years, the 2 men involved are only being charged now, even if the police knew of their existence for a few years. We’ll...
etiquette-etc: Vancouver Statement For immediate release January 27, 2012 Filipino Canadians condemn racist acts of neo-Nazi group: Taking it to the streets during hearing The Filipino Canadian Youth Alliance, Philippine Women Centre of BC and SIKLAB for Migrant Workers condemn the racist acts of neo-Nazi group Blood and Honour for setting a young Filipino man on fire while sleeping on a couch...
raggedyanndy: puppetmasterc: raggedyanndy replied to your post: I reiterate: peacocking? Peacocking is a nice way of saying Attention whoring. Showing off just because you can. LOOK AT ME AND MY PRETTY FEATHERS. I’M BETTER THEN THE DUCKS OVER THERE. YEAH, I KNOW WE’RE ALL IN A ZOO, AND PEOPLE ARE GOING TO LOOK AT EVERYONE, BUT I NEED YOU TO NOTICE ME NOW AND I NEED YOU TO PAY ATTENTION TO...
vladislava: Earlier this month, I filled in for...
I profess how much I want to be loved in every way possible but the truth is if...– Ms. Queenly (via everysmilealie)
ludi8vine asked: Get ready! 1, 3, 11, 13, 15, 23, 29, 32, 35, 36, 43, 45, 47, 51, 63, 66, 70, 71, 72, 79, 89, 92, 94, 95, 100
brasspistol asked: 17-23 GO FOR IT :)
caviarmpits asked: 4, 14, 20
who wants to ask me one of those numberssss? or a whole ‘nother questionnnn? i really want to talk about myself right now
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
4) What do you think about most?
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
6) Do you sleep with ____ or without ______ on?
7) What's your strangest talent?
8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What's your religion?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
17) What was the last lie you told?
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your URL mean?
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
36) Define Art.
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What's the weather like right now?
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
41) What was the last book you read?
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
44) What was the last movie you saw?
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
48) What's your sexual orientation?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
50) Do you believe in magic?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
57) How many relationships have you had?
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What's your favorite animal?
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
64) Where is your best friend?
65) Spit or swallow?(;
66) What is your heritage?
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
77) How can I win your heart?
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
80) What size shoes do you where?
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
85) What's the last song you listened to?
86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
87) What is your current desktop picture?
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
98) Ever been on a plane?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
100) Give me your top 5 favorite blogs on Tumblr.